Fast Food & Wine;
Say it isn’t so! Today I am covering for the wino on the go. Your out of town in desolate places where fast food is king, or you are PMSing and just want to eat fast food. Here are some fun quick pairings you can do at any of your local Mickey D’s or Taco Bell’s.
Here is all my preferences for bottles under $20:
- Champagne: Chandon Classic Brut 14.99
- Cabernet Sauvignon: Bogle Cabernet Sauvignon 8.99
- Zinfandel: Gnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel 8.99
- Syrah/Shiraz: Layer Cake Shiraz 12.99
- Chardonnay: Hess Chardonnay Monterey 9.99
- Merlot: Callaway Coastal Merlot 9.99
- Riesling:A to Z Wineworks Riesling 15.99
- Pinot Gris: J Vineyards Pinot Gris 14.99
- Rose: Gerard Bertrand Cote Des Roses 13.99
- Pinot Noir: Decoy by Buckhorn Pinot Noir 19.89
- Moscato: Gina Moscato 17.95
Okay now go get in your car go grub out and drunk, I mean drink up.